Friday, July 13, 2012

Back In The Game!

Since I realized my postpartum Meds were causing me to gain weight, I've been on a mission to ween myself off of them and get switched to meds that better fit my personal physiology. I switched the beginning of this week and I've already dropped 2 sizes in water weight! I knew something was wrong when I was eating 500-800 cals a day and mostly in protein all while takin HCG (which has worked wonders for me in the past) for 2 months and I was not seeing results. The fact that I initially lost weight and then started to gain it all back was depressing and stressful, I knew something was wrong. Anyway I feel a ton better! I Also got a cortisone shot in my right elbow so working out will be more enjoyable. Nothing is stopping me now... I will be doing round 2 of HCG in about a week or so, I want to make sure my body has time to get used to the new meds. And I plan to start P90x. I may even wait to start the HCG till after I'm a month into P90x. So keep checking in to see our/my progress!
~M






No comments:

Post a Comment